Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I get my sessions on the phone, I'm gonna take my pills, spend my nights alone, when I find myself the real thing I go home........"

1:15 pm
Home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKgYVj1yNhI
Sessions by Counting Crows
The song above is a bonus track from Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings. I am so glad someone finally put it on Youtube, I really dig it.
My laptop is still not working. The snow like this sucks. I am not impressed with the additional snow over the last day or so.
I had fun last night heading out with the boys and having some beverages. I am slightly hungover though and have to go back to work tonight.
I should really write something but it seems like it will not accomplish anything. So the words disappear and the beauty escapes. Another man always occupies her heart and her love waits. I am a train without an arrival board or a passenger list. A light in the tunnel.
john.

No comments: