Thursday, February 12, 2009

"But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doin' here?.........."

8:15 pm
Home

The latest interview from Joaquin Phoenix has many people calling him a weirdo and a creep. Appearing on the Late Show with David Letterman, he seemed completely withdrawn and unable to string together an intelligent conversation. His lack of interest brought out the sarcasm in Letterman and he started to tell jokes at Phoenix's expense. I am a fan of Joaquin in movies but he has always seemed a little strange to me. If he didn't want to be on the show he should have just cancelled. Letterman is not the type of person to take lightly such an obvious show of disinterest at being a guest on his show. The clip is below, it is both awkward and funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVg-c9P2CKc
Check it out quickly because CBS is taking down the clips at an alarming rate.
"They say love is hell, but I've only been laughin' ever since I fell, it's only gonna make me love you more......."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Cg8yKdX44
Gonna Make You Love Me by Ryan Adams
Well apparently Mr. Adams has made Mandy Moore love him more. It was announced today by Moore's people that the couple are engaged. This is one celebrity arrangements that I hope works. Adams is very cool and Mandy seems like a genuinely nice person.
I really don't have much more to write about. I was watching the Leafs getting killed but they have made the game close now. They are frustrating to watch, especially if you bet them or against them. I took them to lose, but it is Tampa Bay.
My day was mostly uneventful but I did have a good conversation with an old friend.
I need some popcorn.
john.
Creep by Radiohead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM



No comments: