Friday, August 1, 2008

"In August and everything after, you get a little less than you expected, somehow......."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOd0Bzjqho
August and Everything After by Counting Crows
Above is a live clip of the unreleased title track from Counting Crows first album, August and Everything After. It has only been played live once, and most of the recording is above with just Adam at the piano. The lyrics are tremendously strong and a studio version would be nice one day. Also today is Adam Duritz's birthday, Happy 44th Birthday.
Last night I watched Street Kings, which stars Keanu Reeves, Forest Whitaker and Hugh Laurie. I liked it for what it was, a cop drama with some good action scenes and plot twists. Reeves is pretty good for him and Whitaker is his usual strong presence. There is a link to information about the movie below.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421073/
I could post more bad new stories, but will save you the trauma. I couldn't even find any feel good stories but I wasn't really look hard. Tomorrow I will find one.
In August and everything after, there has to be something good.
jr.

No comments: