Sunday, January 11, 2009

"I know you are waiting and I know that it is not for me......"

5:15 pm
Home

Absolutely true.
Well it is 2009, and it has been for almost 11 days now, in case you failed to notice. Below is the first installment of what I have been listening to this year, mostly it is what I was listening to last year.
Top 25 songs listened to according to my iTunes player
1. Kathleen by Josh Ritter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKLZRxHSH5k
2. Golden by My Morning Jacket
3. Heart of Gold by Neil Young
4. Body in a Box by City and Colour
5. Autumn Walker by Jets To Brazil
6. Thank You by The Redwalls
7. End of the Empire by Sam Roberts
8. After Hours by We Are Scientists
9. Hollow Man by R.E.M.
10. Vanity by Emerson Hart
11. Grey Room by Damien Rice
12. Revolution by The Beatles
13. Twenty Years by Augustana
14. Is There a Ghost by Band of Horses
15. Michelle by The Beatles
16. Elephant by Damien Rice
17. Long Division by Death Cab For Cutie
18. If You're Gonna Leave by Emerson Hart
19. 1 2 3 4 by Feist
20. A Falling Through by Ray LaMontagne
21. Sky Blue Sky by Wilco
22. Thought I Knew by Weezer
23. Kite by U2
24. All in Good Time by Ron Sexsmith
25. Tears and Rain by James Blunt
"You say you want, your love to work out right, to last with me through the night.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWBKBkEJQRk
All I Want Is You by U2
I slept horribly last night. I didn't get to sleep until after 3 and woke up at 6, I lied in bed until I think I finally fell back asleep around 9. I ended up sleeping until almost 2 and feel like I have wasted my day. I like to get up before 9 on Sundays, go out and do stuff, like breakfast and relaxing, and then take a nap in the afternoon before work. Well not today.
I did though watch most of the Knights game today, the first with John Taveras in their lineup. They won 7-3 over Mississauga and Taveras had 2 goals and an assist. London looks like they are going to play an exciting run and gun style, whether they have enough bullets remains to be seen. It should be fun to watch though.
"For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught, to say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbgB6X6S5c
My Way by Frank Sinatra
Below is an opinion article from the New York Times by Bono, in the article he discusses the new year and Sinatra.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/11/opinion/11bono.html?ref=opinion
There are many ways to do anything, but only one way will be your way.
jr.

No comments: